Friday, June 3, 2011

Venkatesh, Allu Arjun, Vishal, Arya

Music of Vaadu Veedu (Telugu dubbed version of Tamil hit Avan Ivan) in the direction of Bala was was launched at Taj Banjara, Hyderabad on Wednesday night.


Venkatesh and Allu Arjun graced the occasion and jointly released the logo of the movie. Later, Venkatesh released the audio CD and presented the first copy to Allu Arjun. Vikram Krishna unveiled the publicity theatre trailer.


Vishal, Arya, Madhu Shalini, Janani, Bala, Chandra Bose, Wilson and Vennelakanti were present. Music is scored by Yuan Shankar Raja.


Vishal said: "Arya is a good friend of mine. He had earlier done Nene Devunni. Though I had done quite a good number of films, a burning zeal stays with me to try a new style, to explore new ventures. Arya came to me and revealed that there was a two-hero based film with Bala. I immediately said `yes` and I soon found that the role I did really quenched my thirst as an artiste.


"I tried the squint-eye character all through the film with much difficulty, suffering prolonged headaches. I am thankful to Venkatesh for gracing the occasion, I have been his fan since my childhood."


Arya said: "Several of my films got dubbed into Telugu and I am thankful to Telugu audiences for their support. The film is made on a lighter vein and Bala`s mark can be seen imprinted thoroughly. The audiences will find good entertainment and music as well."


Bala said: "This is not my film, but it belongs to Vishal and Arya. When Vishal`s parents watched the film, they did go into tears. Arya`s dad laughed a lot."


Allu Arjun said: "I wish that Bala will do straight Telugu films hereafter. Already, Bala succeeded in winning a fan base for him in Tollywood circles. I am ready to work with him and I hope I will get the right script to start the venture soon."


Venkatesh said: "I am a big fan of Bala. Every artiste with a burning zeal for a brilliant career will look forward to work with him. I earnestly wish to do a film with him. Vishal took tremendous risk to unfold a difficult role. I wish the team all the best."

Sify

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u

    NAAN Movie Trailer

    ReplyDelete